Please select your location and preferred language where available.
SSD Utility Management Software
Be In Control
SSD Utility is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) based management software tool designed to help you maintain and monitor your SSD!
Features (Available functions vary by product)
Get a comprehensive real-time overview of system status, capacity, interface, health, updates, and more.
Every now and then we recommend you update your SSD’s firmware to enhance performance and stability. Now you can easily update right here in SSD Utility.
Check in on how much life is left in your SSD and its sensor temperature; find out if your SSD is hooked up to the suitable ports and set in the correct modes to achieve high performance.
Securely erase your data and return the SSD to its uninitialized state to protect important data from being recovered.
Allow you to set a password and lock your portable SSD to protect against unauthorized access to your data.
Support becomes efficient with the Save Support Package feature. Also, if you need help figuring out settings or troubleshooting an issue, SSD Utility links right to the support contact pages.
Download SSD Utility
End User License Agreement (EULA): By downloading SSD Utility you are accepting all terms and agreements in the EULA.
Latest Version for
September 25, 2023
Windows 11, Windows 10 x64
EXCERIA PRO SSD
Previous Version of SSD Utility User Guide
- Make back-up copies of any data on the SSD that you want to keep; some operations result in the complete loss of data on the SSD.
- When using password protection on your portable SSD, please make sure that password protection is set. Please refer to the Password-Protection-Confirmation.pdf document for confirmation instructions.
- Windows: Make sure to set your SATA controller to AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) Mode in the motherboard BIOS if it is not; for instructions see the user documentation for your computer.
- SSD Utility is required to be run as a system administrator.
- Internet connection is required for firmware update.